Welcome to my Blog!
Any software developer that has been around the block a few times, has heard of the Bugzilla bug tracking software. It was originally written by Terry Weissman in 1998 for the Mozilla.org project, as an open source application. Bugzilla returns the string “zarro boogs found” instead of “0 bugs found” when a search for bugs returns no results. The phrase “Zarro Boogs” is intended as a ‘buggy’ statement itself (a misspelling of “zero bugs”) and is thus a meta-statement about the nature of software debugging, implying that even when no bugs have been identified, some may exist.
This blog is dedicated to software developers and their never-ending quest to stomp out bugs!
- DeSantis declares pi as “quoke” causes Artemis II launch failure
- Whatever happened to WALL-E?
- Hello WALL-E!
- Biden White House Replaces Toilets at a Cost of $3.5 Million
- Supreme Court: Life Begins at Ejaculation
- Town enacts Mandatory Gun Ownership law
- Bot Lives Matter!
- Unity Games
- Purple heart and gold toes
- (A Piece for Assorted Lunatics)